The Belgorod gas-men called the version of death of three people

Show original
To death of people in one of apartment houses Stary Oskol as a result of poisoning with carbon monoxide was led by violation of the rules of safety, general director the Belgorod division declared Open joint-stock company "Gazprom", the former mayor Alexander Nikolaevich Sergienko. The ex-official in the evening on March 23 in the telegram-channel counted important to specify details of incident and reminded of timely maintenance the intra house gas equipment. "To the tragedy led the most rough violation of the rules of safety when using the gas equipment. According to preliminary data, in one of apartments without coordination with the gas...