What status – such and the right

@Kvartirnyj rjad
Show original
Remained the widower with two children. In this regard the mother-in-law sold the apartment in other city and arrived to me to help to bring up grandsons. I registered it on a constant residence, but now I do not know, whether it will be considered as deterioration of living conditions and whether will delete me thus from turn on housing. What it is possible to make that to lose nothing? .

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

in this article
Berezhnoy Stanislas
Salakhutdinov S. P.
Illarionov Igor
Markova A.
Rozovsky Matvey