Inhabitants of a high-rise building in Republic of Khakassia had to be evacuated

Show original
The day before at night in Abaza the fire happened in multiroom inhabited dome.21 January at 00:59 firemen of the taiga town received the message on ignition in an apartment house. At the time of arrival of fire divisions at an entrance there was a smoke, and from the apartment on the first floor there was a smoke. Rescuers made the way to the room and saw that in kitchen things, internal finishing of a wall and the refrigerator burn. The area of distribution of fire at the time of arrival of firefighters made 2 square meters. Independently from an entrance nine residents were evacuated. The preliminary reason of ignition – electrical wiring short circuit. In...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Persons
in this article
Kolbasova Alexander
Places
in this article