On a fire in the Saratov high-rise building the girl suffered: it sunbathed the laptop

Show original
In Saratov today there was a fire in the house No. 9/19 down the street Karl Marx. The apartment on the top floor of building burned. As reports a portal "state of emergency Saratov", as a result of incident the 19-year-old girl suffered. According to preliminary data, its laptop lit up. Then the flame was thrown on a sofa. Representatives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, crew of the Center of medicine of accidents and police officers worked at a place. Circumstances of an event are investigated...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Places
in this article