The large family did not choke nearly carbon monoxide with open gates

Show original
Investigating Committee of the Russian Federation across Krasnoyarsk Territory and Republic of Khakassia reports about procedural check upon poisoning with carbon monoxide of seven people. Mother having many children living with five minor children and the 20-year-old son, woke up from a smell of carbon monoxide. The family lives in the private house with oven heating in the settlement the Town Minusinsk district. Leaky closed gate to the furnace became a probable cause of leakage of carbon monoxide. Five children and their mother are taken to Minusinsk hospital, the sixth full age child refused hospitalization...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.