In Noyabrsk more than three hours extinguished a fire in garage cooperative. There is a victim

@Znak
Show original
In Noyabrsk establish causes of the fire which occurred the day before in GARAGE COOPERATIVE "TEPLOVIK". By data Head department of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, as a result of ignition suffered the man. The message on a fire arrived at 15:37, the garage burned with we will build on in Teplovik cooperative. "In two minutes rescuers were on a call place. As it became clear during investigation and fire extinguishing, in garage there was a basement that affected time of a complete elimination of the seat of fire. More than three hours later the fire was completely liquidated", reported in the press center of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations. As a result of a fire the man, which suffered with...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.