Evacuation of the food court of "Depot" in Moscow declared because of a smoke in kitchen

@News.ru
Show original
The notification about evacuation in the Moscow food court of "Depot" was false. There was a smoke in kitchen, but without ignition. Smoke happened at the same time in three institutions located in "Depot". The smoke was formed in open kitchen in the course of cooking because of what the fire alarm system and smoke removal system was started, transfers daily business newspaper "RBK daily". Because of it on a public address system it was declared evacuation. Initially the reason was not called. After it opened. Smoke and signs of naked flame it was revealed not. Information on a public address system for visitors that the reasons was told...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article
Open the Connections Tree and see if Moscow and are connected in any way
Try it

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Persons
in this article
Blinov Maxime
Places
in this article