About danger of poisoning with carbon monoxide

Show original
JOINT-STOCK COMPANY "GAZPROM GAZORASPREDELENIE LENINGRAD OBLAST" reminds of danger of poisoning with carbon monoxide. Since the beginning of year in the territory of Leningrad Region cases of poisoning with carbon monoxide became frequent at operation of the household gas equipment. It is established that in most cases non-compliance by citizens of rules of safety and requirements of normative legal acts is their reason. In apartments of multiroom houses poisoning with carbon monoxide occurs generally when using about...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article
Open the Connections Tree and see if JOINT-STOCK COMPANY "GAZPROM... and are connected in any way
Try it

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Places
in this article
Leningrad region
Regional center