The guest at a wedding ate hot fish pie and died

Show original
periodical e-edition "Lenta.ru" the Inhabitant of the English city of Chorli, County of Lancashire, burned a throat with hot fish pie and choked because of throat hypostasis. About it reports Daily Star. According to the edition, 51-year-old Khiki Darren (Darren Hickey) had fun at a wedding and already was going to leave when to it suggested to taste the fish pie prepared by one of chefs. The baking burned a throat to the man, in some hours his throat was inflated, and he hardly could breathe. Khiki Darren complained of a sore throat to the partner Neil Parkinson (Neil Parkinson), and then went to the doctor...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article
Open the Connections Tree and see if United Kingdom and are connected in any way
Try it

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Persons
in this article
Khiki Darren