The son discharged from office therefore it became difficult to pay credits. Whether it is possible to increase the term of their payments and respectively to reduce a monthly rate?

Show original
You have the right to address in bank with the statement for a delay of repayment of credit, in connection with deterioration of your financial position...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article
Open the Connections Tree and see if Civil code of... and are connected in any way
Try it

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis