Work of shopping center Galleria Tbilisi is paralyzed after smoke

@Eho Kavkaza
Show original
Work of large shopping center Galleria Tbilisi remains is paralyzed after smoke - in building there is a check of ventilating system. About it it is spoken in the application for shopping center Facebook page, informs "News Georgia". Strong smoke in Galleria Tbilisi located in the center of the Georgian capital, happened the night before. Was closer by midnight in building evacuation of visitors is declared. Almost all night long for maintenance of safety on a place there were firefighters. It is established that ignition happened in one of installations of ventilating system which is in technical space...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis