Nyyusnn
@N'jusNN

The inhabitant Sokolsky rayon got burns of 1 degree because of a fire

Show original
On the night of August 15 in Pushkarev's village Sokolsky rayon the house burned down. The 39-year-old host suffered, he got burns of a body 1, 2 degrees and poisoning with products burning. The press service of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations reports about it on the region. Together with the house of 72 sq.m. The injured man now is on treatment in Sokolsky TsRB...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Places
in this article
Sokolsky rayon
Places