The inhabitant Balashov suffered at a fire because of not extinguished cigarette

Show original
Ignition happened at night on August 15. As reported to the News of Saratov Internet edition in regional GU Ministry of Emergency Situations, the signal of a fire in the big apartment of the three-storeyed inhabited barrack-type house arrived on the panel of the operations duty officer at midnight. The firemen who have arrived to a scene managed to extinguish 60 square meters of a flame, however as a result of a fire the 40-year-old man seriously suffered. Allegedly, the fire occurred because of...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article
Connections Tree
Try it

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Places
in this article