Rosbalt
@Rosbalt

Near Ryazan hospitalized the eight-year-old girl who drank gasoline instead of aerated water

Show original
The eight-year-old girl got to hospital after incidentally drank gasoline, having mixed with sparkling water. As writes a local portal of YA62.ru, on...

Full article is available at its source

Go to full article

Sign up for more features!

Get full access to news analytics for free and without ads.

Article analysis

×
Persons
in this article
Semenets Anna
Places
in this article